Parent Advisory Council
The Parent Advisory Council strives to be a welcoming place where care givers can gain information and ask questions regarding their child's school life. A staff presentation and conversation time are a part of each meeting. All are welcome to attend.
Dates are posted on the school calendar as well as below.
The pandemic keeps us from meeting in person for the time being, so meetings are happening via Zoom with the link available in Upcoming (school e-newsletter) prior to each meeting.
Meetings start at 7:00 PM and include a short message with prayer, school update with Principal, Plugged In update and then the feature topic with a speaker(s). Discussion and questions always encouraged.
For more information or comments: PAC@mbci.mb.ca
• Feature: A Year in Review - Panel
• Q&A with MBCI board chair Carl Kauenhowen
PAST 2021/2020 MEETINGS
• Feature: Meeting Student Needs - How do our teachers differentiate and adapt? with speakers: Reyn Buhler and Teacher Panel
• School Sharing - Principal Andrea Neufeld
• Feature: Student Mental Health and what we can do as parents/guardians with guest speaker Stephen P Sutherland, MA - Program Director, Canadian Mental Health Association
Useful resources available on following links:
• School Town Hall with Principal Andrea Neufeld.
• Feature: School Community & Student Wellness - Hearing the voices of students
• School Sharing
• Feature: Edsby for new and returning families to MBCI - Richard Rempel
• A Return to School School Report - Principal Andrea Neufeld