MBCI is developing a new program to recruit Class Representatives who serve as a liaison between you, the alumni community, and the school. We are looking for volunteers to serve as Class Representatives for each graduating year.
For the 2015/16 Class – Hannah Teakle was nominated and recently accepted the position as MBCI’s first Class Representative. Thank you Hannah!
For the 2006/07 Class – Patricia Kumbakisaka has graciously offered to be MBCI’s Class Representative. Thank you Patricia!
Class Representative Mission & Purpose:
- Engage and communicate with classmates to develop class identity and unity that can be shared with the greater alumni community
- Increase alumni relations to new levels of participation and support
Class Representative Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison between alumni and the school, striving to keep your class connected to MBCI
- Assist in communications and class outreach
- Serve as the gatherer of class news for the alumni newsletter, whether it’s a college graduation, birth of a child, a promotion or retirement or other accomplishments
- Brainstorm and implement ways for alumni to be more involved and stay connected
- Serve as a representative at alumni events, including reunions