- MBCI is a Christ-centered middle and secondary school, equipping students to learn, love, and engage with the world.
- MBCI exists to provide an education focused on learning, growth, faith in Jesus Christ, leadership and community, helping students acquire the tools and develop the character to live a Life Well Learned.
- Meaning: MBCI is a Christ-centered, Anabaptist, Mennonite Brethren school that invites students on a journey of faith.
- Purpose: MBCI focuses on innovative and effective approaches to rigorous education.
- Belonging: MBCI cultivates and forms the character of its students, encouraging community, building relationships, nurturing inclusivity and diversity.
Statement of Faith
Click here to read the Mennonite Confession of Faith