All alumni, current students and families, and friends of MBCI are invited to join us at Homecoming 2022, with a special invitation for those classes celebrating milestone reunion years.
After two years of "zooming" and more virtual events than we can count, we're looking forward to being together in-person, on campus, to celebrate 75 + years of friendship, community, learning, and of God's faithfulness to MBCI.
Join us for a "choose your own adventure" style event. A short opening program in Jubilee Place will kick things off at 11:00 am, followed by a wide range of activity options with plenty of free time for catching up.
11:00 - 11:30 - Homecoming Kick-off in Jubilee Place
Head to our recently renovated Jubilee Place (no more green!) and hear from current Principal Andrea Buller, enjoy a video presentation created by MBCI students, and get more details on all the events going on around campus throughout the day.
11:30 - 2:00 - Lunch and time to catch up
A variety of food trucks will stop by to provide lunch options. Hopefully the weather cooperates and we can enjoy eating outside but if not, there's nothing like eating lunch in the cafeteria to spark a walk down memory lane.
1:00 - 4:00 - Enjoy a “come and go” style afternoon with a variety of activity options:
- Coffee, conversation, and refreshments in the Multi Purpose Room.
- Campus tours - so much has changed! Come see your old hangouts and classrooms, as well as some exciting new spaces.
- Volleyball tournament! Head to the Red Gym and catch some Hawks action as alumni and current students take to the court! Register below to sign up.
2:00 - 3:00 - Athletics
- Alumni and student Basketball Skills Competition in the Blue Gym. Register below to sign up.
- Improv for Alumni and students. Come watch or join in on the fun in the Drama room. Register below to sign-up.
2:00 - 3:30 - Music in Jubilee Place
- Alumni and student Sing Along. Register below to sign up.
- Student Performance
- Alumni and student Instrumental Play Along. Register below to sign up