2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
- Non-refundable application fee - $200
- Tuition fee per year - $19,000 (or $9,500 per semester)
- Medical insurance - $600
- Homestay fee
- Gr. 9 - 12: $8,000 ($750/month x 10 months and $500 homestay placement fee)
- Gr. 6 - 8: $10,500 ($1,000/month x 10 months and $500 homestay placement fee)
All fees payable in Canadian Dollars.
Tuition Fee Includes
- Course instruction
- Instructional resources (including textbooks, handouts, lab materials etc.,)
- EAL /ESL instruction
- TOEFL/IELTS preparation
- Career and post-secondary planning support
- International student cultural events and excursions
Additional fees apply for music and optional study tours and school trips.
All fees including tuition, homestay placement, monthly homestay and medical insurance are due on receipt of the preliminary acceptance letter. Fees can be paid by electronic funds transfer to the school's banking institution (see specifics on application form).